Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Easy and Delicious Workday Dinner

I know, it's Saturday, but for me, it's a workday!
Kevin decided to go skiing while I was working...the rat! He got in 14,000 vertical feet at Heavenly Mountain Resort before lunch! I know, I usually take my sweet time while skiing and need a break now and then...but I usually manage to accumulate a lot of vertical feet...but this was ridiculous! Sigh...I guess he can ski without me now and then...
Today was a beautiful, sunny and warm day- perfect for a BBQ~ Oh, wait...I'm doing fat free vegan and there is not much I can do with the BBQ...or IS there...
So when I got home today I was not in the mood to be overly creative with the fat free vegan thing, so I went for simple and obvious...
BBQ marinated Portabello Mushroom and yellow squash with brown rice and a salad! 
I marinated the mushroom and squash in a little lemon juice with some homemade Montreal Steak Seasoning and I used this FABULOUS vegan vinaigrette dressing for the salad!
YUM!

I know, you LOVE my Cowboy Barbed Wire plates, right??

No comments: